Lavender Pearl Wax
Clean & Easy Hard Wax, Brazilian Full Body Wax is specially formulated for the bikini waxing technique.
Why So Many Women Are Buying This Product:
- There’s no need to use strips or cloth. This Wax hardens by itself and you simply pull it off smoothly, without applying strips on top. 😲
- The Wax can be used to remove unwanted hairs from any part of the body, including the face, armpits and bikini line. And it works perfectly for sensitive skin.
- The hard wax is created with Chamomile, the lovely smelling Chamomile that soothes and revitalizes your skin.
- It’s the best kind of wax that removes almost all the hairs from a single pass. You can get the remaining few hairs with a tweezer or apply a second strip.
- It goes without saying that if it’s incredible at removing coarse hairs then the thin ones are a piece of cake for this wax.
- You NO LONGER need to spend all your money at beauty salons to get a Brazilian wax anymore. Do it easily at home. 😍
- Original formula Hot Wax Pellets (Beans).
- Excellent grip on strong & stubborn hairs, ideal for bikini & underarm.
- No strips or pre-wax oil required.
- Can be used on all areas of the body.
- Can be dispensed into all inner containers.
- Easily heat it up in a wax heater/wax melter.
How To Use:
1. Heat wax pellets in a regular wax heater or in a glass bowl in a microwave or over hot water and heat to a working temperature.
2. Using a spatula, spread a layer of wax onto the area to be treated in the same direction of hair growth. (make sure wax is not too hot)
3. Allow a short period to cool and then holding the skin taut, remove wax with a firm action against the direction of hair growth.
- Keep away from Children.
- NO NEED to use strips or cloth.
- Do not use it if you have broken or irritated skin.
- Make sure the wax is not too hot before applying to skin.
- Always test the temperature of the wax before pouring it onto your body!
- Do not use it within 2 hours after a shower, or sunbathing.
- Do not use it if you have suffered any reactions to wax in the past.
- If you are on medication that affects skin or you have a skin related disorder, consult your doctor before use.