Orthopedic Bunion Corrector 2.0
Aligning Angled Toe While Correcting Your Posture
The Orthopedic Bunion Corrector 2.0 moves angled toe back to the natural position while realigning skeletal system for posture correction. Three-arch support design evenly distributes pressure across arch, heel, and ball. Properly supports the three points to keep subtalar joint mobilization balance.
- BUNION CORRECTION. Separates straightens and aligns your toes.
- DISTRIBUTES PRESSURE. Three-arch support averages pressure across foot's arch, heel, and ball. It keeps your subtalar joint mobilization balance.
- POSTURE CORRECTION. Straightens hips and prevents muscle imbalance. Corrects knick-knee and bow leg.
- REDUCES PAIN caused by flat feet, Plantar Fasciitis and poor walking posture.
- Great for those who STAND on their feet for PROLONGED periods of time and the ELDERLY.
- FLEXIBLE for all feet size.
- Material: SEBS
- Features: Toe Separator, Hallux Valgus Corrector, Feet Care
- Size: 9cm x 2.5cm/3.54" x 0.98" (Approx.)
- 1 x Pair of Orthopedic Bunion Corrector 2.0